Chetana - Parenting Workshop
”Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom” – Aristotle
When we understand ourselves and the patterns we follow, we become aware of what works and does not work for us. With awareness comes acceptance followed by appropriate action. Our experiences and responses influence our parenting.
How would you like to have a deep and loving connection with your children and others? Are you living out those dreams of how you thought parenthood would be? You may be enjoying the journey of being a parent and are keen on reinforcing things that are working for you. Or you may be tired, stressed out, and doubting your ability to be the parent you once imagined. Most likely, the parenting journey is a combination of joy and frustration!
- Are you your own worst critic when it comes to judging how well you are doing as a parent, often feeling guilty about something you’ve said or done?
- Do you worry about your kids, often fearing the worst possible outcome?
- Do you think that by virtue of being a parent, you should just know the best way to support your kids (and yet you have a lot of self-doubts when it comes to your parenting)?
- Do you think you could learn new ways of working with your child?
If you’ve said “yes” to even one of the above, you’re not alone. These are some of the most common thoughts and feelings parents have, and yet when you allow fear, guilt, worry, self-criticism and doubt to take control, you lose your parenting power and set yourself and your kids up for living out negative self-fulfilling prophecies.
Join us in the parenting journey and join the 12-sessions parenting workshop (Chetana). You will accrue the following benefits :
- Deepening the bond with one’s children through a better understanding of their thoughts, emotions, and behavior
- Improved communication skills that nurture compassion in children and in relationships
- Understand the views, needs, and desires of your children.
- Improve the way adults interact with other adults – in the family or in the work environment
- Facilitate the growth of an independent, empowered child.
When you discover the hidden powers within, you are likely to become the parent you want to be and the kind of parent your kids deserve.
Chetana – the Parenting Workshop: Magichive has been conducting parenting workshops since 2009 and hundreds of parents have seen their lives transform for the better. The workshops are not ‘gyan’ sessions and all participants including the facilitator are on the joint journey of discovery that can make our lives enriching. We have role plays, activities, and lots of sharing through a structured process of taking up important ideas in each of these sessions. The workshop covers many topics such as beliefs, motivation, intention, feelings, self esteem, praise, communication, multiple intelligence, mindfulness, empowerment, etc.