”Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom” – Aristotle
When we understand ourselves more, the patterns with which we work, we become aware of what works and does not work for us. With the awareness comes acceptance and then the action to either change or learn a new way to work with situations and people. Our experiences influence our parenting today. Isn’t is wonderful that we can enhance what works for us and learn more perspectives of working with ourselves and children. There is no unlearning but learning new ways and creating new paths to reach our objectives 🙂
How would you like to have a deep, loving connection with your children and others? Are you living out those dreams of how you thought parenthood would be? You may be enjoying the journey of being a parent and wanting to reinforce things which are working out for you Or you may be tired, stressed out, and doubting your ability to be the parent you once imagined you’d be or maybe bit of both.
- Are you your own worst critic when it comes judging how well you are doing as a parent, often feeling guilty about something you’ve said or done?
- Do you worry about your kids, often fearing the worst possible outcome?
- Do you think that by virtue of being a parent, you should just know the best way to support your kids (and yet you have a lot of self-doubt when it comes to your parenting)?
- Do you think you could learn new ways of working with your child?
Join us in the parenting journey and reap the benefits of :
- Deepening the bond with one’s children through better understanding of their emotions/behavior
- Improved communication skills that nurtures compassion in children and in relationships
- Understand the views, needs, and desires of your children.
- Improvement in the way adults interact with other adults – in the family or in the work environment
- Facilitate the growth of an independent, empowered child.
When you discover your hidden power within, you will more fully step into being the parent you want to be and that your kids deserve, and they will flourish as a result.
Weekday batch (Tue/Thurs) starting from 28th June 2016.
Timings : 10AM to 12PM
Weekend batch (Sat/Sunday) 23rd July 2016
Limited Registrations : Call : 9342133490 or walk in and meet Subha Parthasarathy (facilitator) @ MagicHive.
E-Mail : email@example.com
Payment Options :
Payment can be made using any of the methods given below :
Online Payment : To make an online payment through credit/debit card, select the number of tickets you wish to book and make the payment by clicking on the “Check out” button.
Through Cheque/DD/NEFT :
In favour of : MagicHive
Bank : State Bank of Mysore
A/c No : 64100042702
IFSC Code : SBMY0040622
Branch : Puttenahalli Branch
Please send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of any direct bank transfers