- This event has passed.
Workshop for teachers/adults/parents working with children
September 8 - October 8Rs6000
CHETANA (WORKSHOP FOR TEACHERS/ADULTS/PARENTS)
3 Sundays (8th, 15th & 22nd)
Rs.6000/-per participant including simple veg lunch(discount for couples)
‘’Being open to different perspectives not only transforms us but also the world around us.”
An opportunity/ a choice to make a difference to yourself and to people around you, join us in the three day workshop ‘Chetana’
An experiential workshop with activities, roleplay, games. An ideal workshop for working parents, teachers and adults interested in self awareness and the world of children. This is for parents/would be parents/teachers/adults(who are interested in learning)
This workshop will give you an :
- Understanding of how you work
- Understand more about what works with children and what doesn’t
- Understanding of basic concepts which form a base for better relationships
- Effective communication which includes co-operation and compassion instead of control and conflict
- A support system of a group which you can fall back on whenever needed.
- Practical strategies to work with different situations.
Click here for testimonials to see what people have to say about the workshop.
Simple veg-lunch and snacks will be provided.
Call 9342133490 /9483524400 for registrations